Mobile Multi-Select for Attachments
This feature has been highly requested and we are excited to announce that it's here! Mobile users can now add more than one photo at a time when uploading images to work orders!
More Control in Your List Views
All the customization that exists for Reports is being expanded into the list views you use every day! You can now add filters to quickly and easily narrow in on specific data, add columns to see important information, and even group/sort your results the way that makes the most sense to you.
- Want to quickly identify work orders that require follow-up? Add the Tag filter to the work orders screen and you can find them all quickly.
- Does your accountant want to see the class on the Invoice list? Just add the Class filter and you're on your way.
- Need to find customers you haven't done work for in the past year? Add the Last Visited column to the customer list and sort by it.
FieldEdge Premier members can save these changes so they're always accessible with the click of a button. The possibilities are endless, and the control is in your hands.
A New Way to Add to Lists
When adding something new to a list - including a new customer, a new item or a new job, the Add button has now been replaced with a plus sign. Click the plus sign to get started with adding a new customer, a new item, or a new job to your list.
New Navigation Icons!
Icons are updated to have a more modern feel.
PO# Now Visible on the Side Panel
Based on member feedback, the PO# is now visible on the Work Order card and on the Invoice card. Easily see the PO# from the side panel without having to navigate away from the dispatch board.
Updated Report Navigation
Two new sections were added to the report navigation screen allowing you to find what you're looking for more easily.
- Navigation Views shows you all the screens that make up the left-hand navigation pane.
- Customized Views will appear for FieldEdge Premier members, to show all the reports you've created and saved for easy access.
Every report has a default view providing a quick glance into information members generally have agreed is important. We recognize that not every company is the same though, so you can now pick which Favorite View opens automatically when visiting a particular report or navigation screen.
Set your Favorite View by clicking the star next to the view you want to set that way. This is the view that will appear when you click the related link in the left navigation pane or the report header in the report navigator.
This is particularly useful for members on FieldEdge Premier, who can now go directly to saved versions of reports with a simple click.
All mobile updates are expected to be released the week of April 4th. Watch out for our update in the app store to ensure you receive these improvements.