QuickBooks can show you which customers have outstanding visits, and how much money that could mean for your business. Learn how.
Step By Step
- Click on Transactions on the left hand navigation pane.
- Click on Chart of Accounts when that expands.
- Find the agreement reserve account and click on the drop down under the Actions column at the far right. Select Run Report.
- In the upper left hand corner, change the Report Period to All Dates.
- In the same area change Group By to Customer.
- Click Run Report.
- At the top of the report itself click Edit Header.
- Change the name of the report from Account QuickReport to Agreement Reserve.
- In the top right-hand corner, click Save Customization.
- Change the Custom Report Name to Agreement Reserve and add a FieldEdge group if desired.
- Share the report with anyone that should have access to it and then click Save.