QuickBooks can show you which customers have outstanding visits, and how much money that could mean for your business. Learn how.
Step By Step
1. Before we begin, download this Agreeemnt Reserve.qbr file.
2. In QuickBooks desktop, click on Reports | Memorized Reports | and select Memorized Report List.
3. Select the Memorized Report drop down button and select Import Template.
4. Select the Agreement Reserve.qbr file you downloaded earlier and click Open.
6. On the following screen, the default name of the report will be Agreement Reserve, click OK.
7. Click Display to show the report.
- The report should already be selected after you import.
8. Click Customize Report.
9. On the Modify Report screen, click Filters.
10. Leaving the Filter set to Account. Click into the drop down for the Account and select the Agreement Reserve account. Then, click OK.
11. You'll now be back on the Agreement Reserve report, now click Memorize.
12. Lastly, to save the changes, click Replace.