- Number of Videos in Session: 3
- Total Viewing Time in Session: 14:28
Items are the foundation of FieldEdge's Items, Quotes, Part Requests, and Expenses. The following training topics will help provide mastery over the concept of Items in FieldEdge.
Part 1: Creating Items
In this first video we will start, with the foundation of Items in FieldEdge, by creating Inventory and Non-Inventory Items. This base will allow us to later build upon these concepts into more advanced Inventory Item types.
- Learn the difference between Inventory and Non-Inventory Items
- How to view existing Inventory and Non-Inventory Items in your database.
- See how Inventory and Non-Inventory Items are created
Part 2: Creating Assembly and Flat Rate Items
With Inventory and Non-Inventory Items explained, the next concept we'll focus on is the Assembly and Flat Rate Items.
- The difference between an Assembly and Flat Rate Item
- Common scenarios on why Assemblies and Flat Rate Items are used
- How to create an Assembly and Flat Rate Item
Part 3: Creating Coupon and Discount Items
In our third session, we'll go over how to create Coupon and Discount items.
- Show the difference between a Coupon vs a Discount item
- When you should use a Coupon or Discount item
- How to create a Coupon and Discount items