Agreement Items are the first component required to using Agreements in FieldEdge. Here's how we can setup an Agreement Item.
1. First, click on Items and then select Plus Icon at the top of the page.
2. Next, choose Non-Inventory as the Item Type.
3. Then, click into the Item Name/Number field, and provide a name for this agreement item.
- Optional: You may select a Category. This will classify the agreement item into a particular grouping of other items within the same category.
4. Next, enter all the information for your agreement item. Such as Rate, Tax Code, Description, and Item Name/Number.
5. Then, in the Accounting section, designate an Income and an Expense Account, if it should differ from your default settings.
6. Under the Sales section, select Exempt from agreement discount.
- Optional: Edit Price on Mobile, if selected, will allow a mobile user to adjust the price of the agreement item when it has been added to an invoice.
- Optional: You can add an image to show a representation of your agreement item when viewing your price book. To do this, click the add image icon at the top of the page and navigate to the saved image you'd like to use for this item.
7. When finished configuring the agreement item, select Save and your agreement item will be added to FieldEdge.
- Note: You will still need to add this agreement item to an Agreement Plan. Head over to our Settings: Agreement Plans article to learn how to use these settings and add your agreement item.