- Number of Videos in Session: 9
- Total Viewing Time in Session: 28:08
Your field technicians will be utilizing mobile on a regular basis, so it's critical they have a proper understanding of the basics of this tool. The following training videos will help provide a foundation so that your technicians can quickly and effectively utilize their FieldEdge mobile application.
Part 1: Homescreen and Settings
In this training, we'll go over the basics of the FieldEdge mobile application and how to view the home screen and settings.
- How to navigate different features within the mobile application
- How to see assigned work orders
- How to filter and customize the mobile app
- How to view and go through mobile settings
Part 2: Understanding Work Order Details
In our next video, we'll explore concepts specific to the work order details screen on the mobile application.
- How to drill into the current assigned work order
- How to change statuses on a work order
- How to add and review attachments associated to a work order
- How to view important information specific to the work order
Part 3: Adding and Reviewing Equipment
In our third video, we'll see how a mobile user can manage equipment directly from the application.
- How to view important information related to a piece of equipment
- View history associated with a piece of equipment
- How to add and edit equipment through the mobile application
Part 4: Using Custom Forms
Custom forms can be a tremendous tool to help guide technicians while they're in the field. This video will review best practices when using this powerful feature.
- Who is able to enter information into a custom form
- Explanations of the different fields related to custom forms
- How add and review custom forms
Part 5: Quoting and Invoicing
In this video, we'll review how to create a quote and invoice from the field.
- Where you can add billable and non-billable items to an invoice or quote
- How to search and identify Items
- Details on important and lesser-known fields for items
Part 6: Part Requests and Expenses
This video will show a technician how to create part requests and expenses.
- How to begin creating part requests and expenses from the mobile application
- Identify the important fields required to create part requests and expenses
- Next steps after a part request or expense has been created
Part 7: Taking Payments and Completing Work Orders
Our next video shows us how to complete a mobile work order and how we can add payments.
- How to navigate to the completion screen
- Understand the payment process through manual entry or FieldEdge Payments
- How a payment is associated with a work order
Part 8: Creating Customers and Work Orders
In this video, we'll show how a technician can create customers and work orders in the field.
- How to search for an existing customer
- How to add a new customer from the mobile application
- How to create a work order for a customer
Part 9: Using Supervisor Mode
In our final video of the Mobile Training series, we will learn how to use the different features associated with supervisor mode.
- Identify which users can use supervisor mode
- How to find supervisor mode
- Comprehensive understanding of the supervisor mode features