Table of Contents
Use these settings to merge an incorrect or duplicate customer into a single customer.
- Note: You will need to merge these customers in QuickBooks before wanting to use these settings to merge in FieldEdge.
1. First, in the top right of FieldEdge, click Settings and then in the Customers section choose Merge Customer.
2. Next, select the Customer to Merge from the drop-down box.
3. Now, choose the Into Customer from the drop-down box.
4. When you have merged these customers in QuickBooks and verified the correct customers in FieldEdge, click Verify & Merge to update FeildEdge with your changes.
Search Customer to Merge
Use this drop-down box to select the customer that will be replaced and merged into a single customer.
Use this drop-down box to select the final customer that will have the old or duplicate customer merged into. This customer will be the end result and will be the customer that displays in your customer list.
Verify & Merge
Click this button to update FieldEdge and merge your selected customers.