There will be times that QuickBooks requires Single-user Mode to perform certain operations. Before switching to Single-user Mode, you must first pause the FieldEdge QuickBooks Integration. Learn how.
- Note: FieldEdge is not synced to QuickBooks while QuickBooks Integration is paused. If you are switching to Single-user mode for more than 10 minutes, we recommend doing this while being connected to the server. This will allow you to restart the connection once you are back in Multi-user mode.
1. On the FieldEdge home screen, click on Settings. Then, click on QuickBooks in the Company section.
2. On the QuickBooks Integration screen, click Pause.
3. In QuickBooks Desktop, click on File and then select Switch to Single-user Mode.
4. Click OK on the message box indicating the file is in single-user mode.
5. When you need to return to Multi-user Mode, click on File and then select Switch to Mulit-user Mode.
6. Click OK on the message box indicating the file is in multi-user mode.
7. Lastly, back in FieldEdge, in the QuickBooks Integration, click Resume Connection.