The following article will help you configure ArgoTrak GPS in your FieldEdge database.
1. In FieldEdge, click on Settings | and then click on Global Settings in the Company section.
2. In General Settings, scroll to GPS | fill out ArgoTrak Security Token and ArgoTrak Client Name field, then click Save at the top of Settings. This information is provided by your FieldEdge support team.
1. Now, log into ArgoTrak and go to your Dashboard and then click on Driver.
2. Click the Pencil icon associated with the Driver you wish to modify.
3. Make sure the Driver ID field matches the Name that you remember in FieldEdge | click Save.
4. Return to the Group Settings.
5. Click Vehicle under the Group Settings.
6. Click the Pencil icon for the Vehicle associated to this Driver.
7. In the Vehicle Detail section, click Driver.
8. Next click Assign Driver.
9. Click the driver you wish to associate.
10. After you've selected the driver, click Assign.
11. Lastly, click Save.