FieldEdge Payment Processing allows a FieldEdge user to capture payments directly into FieldEdge, reducing time and ensuring payments reach their accounts as quickly as possible.
The following steps should be used to configure a FieldEdge database to utilize FieldEdge Payment Processing.
1. In FieldEdge, select Settings from the top menu.
2. From Settings, select Payment Processing from the Company section.
3. On the Payment Processing screen, choose Clearent.
4. In the Web Credentials section, provide the Clearent Hpp Public Key and the API Key.
- Note: The Clearent Hpp Public Key and API Key are provided by Clearent, and should have been received prior to enabling in FieldEdge. For more information about your Clearent Hpp Public Key and/or API Key, please reach out to Clearent support.
5. Once the Clearent Hpp Public Key and API Key have been entered, determine if Enable Address Verification System (AVS) should be checked or unchecked.
- Note: To utilize this feature, AVS must be enabled in both Clearent and FieldEdge.
How to enable or disable AVS in Clearent's Virtual Terminal
1. First, log into the Clearent Virtual Terminal site: http://vt.clearent.net/.
2. Next, choose the Select Terminal button and pick the Terminal where AVS should be enabled.
3. Then, select your user avatar in the top right and then click the Settings button.
4. From the Settings menu, choose the Address Verification (AVS) tab.
5. If you wish to enable AVS, click into the Enable AVS checkbox field, filling the box. To disable AVS, click to make sure the Enable AVS box is empty.
6. When finished making changes to Address Verification (AVS), choose the Save All button at the bottom of the screen.
6. Lastly, click Save in the top right corner of FieldEdge.
Clearent Customer Support
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM Central
- 866.435.0666 Option 2